Sweet and Sour Glazed Brussels Sprouts are tangy, sweet, nutty, and caramelized to perfection. With only three ingredients, they are ready in less than 15 minutes.
- 1 lb. brussels sprouts
- 1 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- 2 TBS toasted pecans – broken into pieces
- 2 TBS prepared (or store-bought) sweet and sour sauce
- Add olive oil to a large stove-top skillet.
- Heat oil on medium high until it starts to smoke.
- Add brussels sprouts, cut side down and cook them for 3-5 minutes until they start to brown.
- Flip the spouts over and cook the other side for 3-5 minutes until they start to brown.
- Add the sweet and sours sauce and let them cook another 3-5 minutes until they caramelize.
- Romove them from the heat and toss with the toasted pecans.
- Category: Vegetable
- Method: Stove-top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Low carb, keto friendly