Crescent Roll Veggie Pizza a fresh way to eat veggies. It’s made with everyday ingredients and you can easily make it ahead of time and just assemble when you’re ready to serve it. I’d say it’s a summertime classic!
My Mom used to make this all the time and I forgot about the recipe until recently when I was paging through some old hand-written recipes and cookbooks. I used to make it for my kids when they were younger as a way to make sure they were eating more veggies.
This recipe is so easy you’ll pinch yourself; it’s also perfect for summertime cookouts or a weekend when you’re having a casual family gathering. You can make the crescent roll crust and the ranch dill dip ahead of time – I like to make them the day before. You can also prep all the veggies the day before and store them in the refrigerator. Then all you need to do is A.S.S.E.M.B.L.E. – sooooo easy!
Here’s the equipment you’ll need to make this recipe:
- One large cookie sheet
- Medium sized dish and a mixing spoon or wooden spoon
- Sharp knife and cutting board for cutting veggies
If you like this, you’ll also like:
Crescent Roll Veggie Pizza
Crescent Roll Veggie Pizza is easy and fast. It’s a summertime classic and the perfect way to get everyone eating their veggies.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 12-15 slices
- 2 tubes of refrigerator crescent rolls
- 1 8-ounce package of cream cheese – softened
- 3 TBS sour cream
- 1 envelop of dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/4 cup of fresh dill – chopped small
- 1 small head of broccoli
- 3 large carrots
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 English cucumber
- Preheat the oven to 350° as directed on the crescent roll package instructions.
- Spread crescent rolls across the cookie sheet – covering the cookie sheet and sealing the cuts between each of the rolls.
- Bake according to crescent roll package instructions.
- Cool completely before adding toppings (you can also cool it and lightly cover it with a paper towel and leave on the countertop overnight).
- In a medium-sized bowl, add softened cream cheese, sour cream, ranch dip and fresh dill; stir until fully mixed.
- Chop all veggies very small and toss them all together in a bowl.
To assemble the pizza:
- Spread the ranch dill dip all over the baked and cooled crescent roll pizza base.
- Add chopped mixed veggies.
- Cut into equal squares and serve.