This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
Everyone will love a Banana Split Breakfast filled with Greek yogurt and topped with fruit and granola. Drizzled it with peanut butter and honey and you’re ready to dig in.
When was the last time you indulged in a banana split? I seriously can’t remember, it’s been that long. And I’m not sure I could or would eat a whole banana split by my self. At least, not until I made my Breakfast Banana Split.
Breakfast banana split ingredients
- Greek Yogurt – I used low fat plain Greek yogurt because I like the tanginess. You can actually use any type of yogurt you’d like.
- Creamy Peanut Butter – If you are a crunchy peanut butter fan, you can certainly use the crunchy style in this recipe.
- Honey – Although I have a pantry full of different flavors of honey, I’m a big fan of simple clove honey. I call it my “everyday honey”.
- Raspberry Jam – If I was making this for kids, I probably use grape jelly. I never met a kid who doesn’t love grape jelly.
- Granola – My favorite store-bought granola is an Almond Vanilla flavor. I sprinkle it on my Greek yogurt every morning.
krazy kitchen mom tips
- I recommend putting the bananas in the refrigerator for 10 minutes before assembling this dish, especially if they are just a little bit too ripe.
- I used a cookie scoop to scoop the yogurt so that it looks like scoops of ice cream.
- In order to get the peanut butter to a drizzle consistency, I place the 2 tablespoons in a microwave dish and microwaved it for 30 seconds. I had to microwave it another 15 seconds to get it just right. I recommend starting with 30 seconds and continuing at 15-second intervals until it is a loose consistency that you can pour or drizzle it.
More breakfast recipes you might like
- Basic Muffin Mix – Start with the basic muffin mix and make many different flavors of muffins.
- Banana Berry Yogurt Smoothies
- Breakfast Tostadas – Huevos Rancheros
- Low Carb Breakfast Casserole
- Loaded Savory Pancakes
- Blueberry Pancakes with Homemade Blueberry Lemon Syrup
Banana Split Breakfast filled with Greek yogurt and topped with fruit and granola. Drizzled it with peanut butter and honey and you’re ready to dig in.
- 2 Bananas
- 8–10 fresh strawberries – sliced
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 TBS raspberry jam
- 2 TBS melted peanut butter
- 2 TBS honey
- 1/3 cup granola
- Split bananas in half lengthwise and place them on a plate or in a dish.
- Using a cookie scoop, place three scoops of yogurt on each banana.
- Dollop 1 TBS of jam on each banana.
- Place the peanut butter in a microwave dish and microwave for 30 seconds until it is runny.
- Drizzle 1/2 of the melted peanut butter on over each banana.
- Drizzle 1 TBS of honey on each banana.
- Spread berries around bananas and on top of banansa.
- Sprinkle the entire dish with granola.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: healthy breakfast, fresh fruit