Banana Split Breakfast
Everyone will love a Banana Split Breakfast filled with Greek yogurt and topped with fruit and granola. Drizzle with honey and you’re ready to dig in.
- Prep Time: 4 minutes
- Total Time: 4 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: American
- 2 Bananas
- 8-10 fresh strawberries – sliced
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- Drizzle of honey
- Split bananas in half lengthwise and place them on a plate.
- Spread 1/2 of the yogurt between each banana.
- Toss on the strawberries and blueberries.
- Drizzle with honey.
Keywords: healthy breakfast, fresh fruit