Banana Split Breakfast filled with Greek yogurt and topped with fruit and granola. Drizzled it with peanut butter and honey and you’re ready to dig in.
- 2 Bananas
- 8–10 fresh strawberries – sliced
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 TBS raspberry jam
- 2 TBS melted peanut butter
- 2 TBS honey
- 1/3 cup granola
- Split bananas in half lengthwise and place them on a plate or in a dish.
- Using a cookie scoop, place three scoops of yogurt on each banana.
- Dollop 1 TBS of jam on each banana.
- Place the peanut butter in a microwave dish and microwave for 30 seconds until it is runny.
- Drizzle 1/2 of the melted peanut butter on over each banana.
- Drizzle 1 TBS of honey on each banana.
- Spread berries around bananas and on top of banansa.
- Sprinkle the entire dish with granola.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: healthy breakfast, fresh fruit