With only six ingredients you can make Shredded Brussels Sprouts Salad in a matter of minutes. It’s light, healthy, fresh, and a great way to start the New Year.
- 20–25 Raw Brussels Sprouts
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- 2 TBS finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup yellow raisins
- 1/4 cup toasted almond slices
- Grate or thinly slice Brussels Sprouts into a bowl.
- Add lemon juice, olive oil, and parmesan cheese.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Toss with raisins and almonds when ready to serve.
Nutritional value is based on four servings.
- Category: Vegetable/side dish
- Method: No bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: keto, low carb, easy recipe