This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
It’s unbelievable but true, Instant Pot BBQ Ribs are done in 20 minutes and they are fall-off-the-bone tender and delicious.
This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on it I may earn a small commission.
I’ll admit, I was skeptical about cooking ribs in the Instant Pot. Would they really be tender? Would they really cook in 20 minutes? Would they have any flavor? But I am here to tell you these Instant Pot BBQ Ribs were absolutely amazing. They were fall-off-the-bone-tender and delicious.
One thing I am learning about the Instant Pot is there may be an extra short step or two after cooking meats like ribs. In order to get these ribs covered with a chard BBQ crust, I needed to toss them in BBQ sauce and broil them for a few minutes. In the long run, the Instant Pot is still a great tool. I could never have gotten these ribs fall-off-the-bone-tender in 20 minutes. We will definitely be eating a lot more BBQ ribs at our house.
If you like this Instant Pot Recipe, you’ll love these Instant Pot Recipes:
Want an Instant Pot? Here’s the one I have and I love it:
It’s unbelievable, but true, that Instant Pot BBQ Ribs were done in 20 minutes and were fall off the bone delicious.
- 1 package of ribs (mine were already cut by the butcher)
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Your favorite homemade or bottled BBQ sauce – we like Sweet Baby Ray’s
- Salt and pepper ribs.
- Place one cup of water in the instant pot.
- Lay ribs in instant pot – I lay them in a hashtag fashion on top of each other.
- Use the manual setting and cook on high for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, do a quick release of the steam valve.
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Remove ribs from the instant pot.
- Brush with your favorite BBQ sauce.
- Broil for 10-15 minutes.
- Category: Beef
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American