This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
There’s nothing better than the taste of a classic cheeseburger. These little sliders give you all the taste and none of the carbs.
Why We Love This Recipe
Whether you are watching carbs or practicing a Keto diet these sliders are so good you won’t even miss the bun. They are great for game days or an afternoon snack. I even make them for dinner from time-to-time. Warning – best to make a double batch because they get gobbled up quickly!
Let’s Make Low Carb Cheeseburger Sliders
- Prepare the ingredients – slice the tomatoes, cut the cheese and the lettuce to the size of the sliders, and layout the pickles.
- Form the ground beef into small slider-sized patties.
- Salt and pepper both sides of the beef sliders.
- Grill or pan-fry the beef patties to your desired doneness.
Assembling the Sliders
- Spread a teaspoon of special sauce on a plate.
- Place the burger on top of the sauce.
- Place 1-2 slides of cheese on top of the burger.
- Place the lettuce on top of the cheese.
- Place a tomato slide on top of the lettuce.
- Top the entire slider with a pickle and a food pick.
Special Sauce Ingredients
- Mayonnaise – I prefer to use Duke’s of Hellman’s brand mayo.
- Steak Sauce – I use A1 brand for this sauce.
Let’s Make the Special Sauce
- Place all of the ingredients into a dish and stir.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
More Low Carb Recipes
- Low Carb Tomato Soup
- Crustless Spinach Pie
- Low Carb Breakfast Casserole
- Zaatar Shrimp and Cauliflower Rice
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Pinterest
Low Carb Cheeseburger Sliders
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 small Roma tomatoes
- 4 pieces of cheddar cheese cut into 4 quarters each
- 8 small pieces of iceberg lettuce
- 8 pickles – we like Bread and Butter pickles or dill pickles
For the sauce:
- 1 TBS mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon ketchup
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon steak sauce
- Heat the BBQ grill to medium-high (or you can cook the burgers on a stove top in a skillet)
- Make 8 small balls from the beef.
- Flaten the balls into slider size burgers.
- Salt and pepper both sides
- Grill burgers to your desired temperature – we like ours cooked medium.
- Smear the sauce to the bottom of a serving plate.
- Assemble each slider: add the beef patty, 2 slices of cheese, 1 piece of lettuce, 1 slice of tomato, 1 pickle.
- Secure the sliders with a large toothpick or cocktail pick.
If you make this recipes, show me a pic! You can upload your photo to your Instagram account and tag me @krazykitchenmom