Melon Ball Prosciutto Salad
Melon Ball Prosciutto Salad is a colorful, fresh, flavor-packed salad that you can make in minutes. It’s perfect for a light lunch or even for breakfast.
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Summer Salad
- Method: Easy Recipe
- Cuisine: American
- 1 Honeydew melon
- 1 Cantaloupe melon
- 4 slices of prosciutto – sliced thin
- 1/2 of an 8oz. package mini mozzarella pearls
- 15–20 fresh basil leaves
- 1 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and Black Pepper
- Using a melon baller, cut melon into small balls (if you don’t have a melon baller you can cut the melon into small pieces).
- Tear the prosciutto into small bite sized pieces.
- Pull the basil leaves off the stems.
- On a large platter, arrange the melon balls and mozarella pearls.
- Tuck in the small piece of proscitto and basil leaves.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.
You can make this recipe a few hours ahead of time but stop at #5 and cover it with plastic wrap. When you are ready to serve, drizzle the olive oil and add the salt and pepper.
Keywords: fruit salad, fresh fruit salad, summer salad, melon salad