I first made these little four ingredient olive cheese bites about 20 years ago and I have been making them for holidays ever since. Easy and delicious – eat them hot or cold.
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 60 small green olives stuffed with pimento
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1 stick of butter – melted
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Mix cheese and flour in a large bowl.
- Stir in butter until the dough forms a ball. If it’s too dry, wet hands and mix dough by hand (you can repeat this until a ball is formed).
- With your hands, mold a small amount of the dough around each olive.
- Place the cheese dough covered olives onto a parchment paper covered sheet ban and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American