Cilantro Lime Sauce is a creamy, tangy, fresh, and bright sauce. It’s perfect to drizzle on grilled pork or chicken or even rice.
- 1–1/2 cup fresh cilantro – leaves and stems
- 1/2 small jalapeno – seeds and ribs removed
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- juice from 1 large lime or 2 small limes
- 2 TBS water
- 1 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Chill at least 1 hour before serving.
I used low-fat mayonnaise and part skim Greek yogurt.
- Category: Sauces and Dressings
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: American