Here’s an easy recipe for Greek Salad Flatbread Pizza with chicken. It’s a delicious mouthful of Mediterrain flavors in one bite of pizza.
Greek salads make me very happy – all those delicious flavors dancing in a tangy salad dressing is just something I cannot resist. But I’m also big on pizza – seriously – who’s not?! I don’t know about you but we often order a nice salad as a side when we go out for pizza. So why not put the salad on the pizza? That’s how I came up with Greek Salad Flatbread Pizza. Brillant!
For this recipe, I start with a couple of piece of naan flatbread. I add Greek marinated chicken and a bit of mozzarella cheese. Then I grill it or cook it in a hot oven for about 15 minutes.
And then finally the best part – I top the entire naan slices with a beautiful tangy Greek salad.
One of these drinks would go great with the Greek Salad Flatbread Pizza:
Greek Salad Flatbread Pizza
Here’s a recipe for Greek Salad Flatbread Pizza with chicken. It’s a delicious mouthful of Mediterrain flavors in one bite of pizza.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 2 naan flatbreads
- 2 chicken breasts – grilled and sliced into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 cup plus 3TBS of Greek Salad Dressing (store-bought or homemade)
- 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups mixed greens lettuce
- 10 kalamata olives – chopped
- 10 cherry tomatoes – chopped
- 1/4 cup feta cheese – cut into small pieces
- 1/4 of a cucumber – cut into small pieces
- Peperoncini peppers (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Brush one side of the naan flatbreads with 3 TBS Greek salad dressing.
- Place them in the oven for 7-10 minutes.
- Remove the naan from the oven and top with mozzarella cheese and grilled chicken.
- Place the naan flatbread back in the oven for another 7-10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool for 10-15 minutes.
- While flatbreads are cooling, mix the lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, and feta cheese.
- Toss the salad with the 1/4 cup of Greek salad dressing.
- Divide the salad between the 2 flatbreads and serve immediately.