Lemon Berry Gin and Tonic is a refreshing cocktail made with premium gin, citrus tonic water, raspberries, blackberries, and fresh lemons.
- 3 ounces of gin
- 1 6-ounce bottle of citus-falvored tonic water (substitue: regular tonic water
- 8 ripe raspberries
- 6 ripe blackberries
- 2 lemon slices and the juice of the rest of the lemon
- Two mint leaves for garnish
- Fil two highball glasses with ice.
- Squeeze the 8 raspberries in your fingers and put 4 in each glass.
- Squeeze the 6 blakeberries in your fingers and put 3 in each glass.
- Pour 1-1/2 ounce of gin into each glass.
- Squeeze 1/2 of th lemon juice into each glass.
- Top with the tonic water.
- Garnish with a lemon slice and a mint sprig.
If you don’t have fresh berries, you can use frozen (thawed) berries
- Category: Drinks and cocktails
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Signature cocktail, craft cocktail, gin cocktails