Looking for the best way to cook corned beef? Instant Pot Corned Beef turns out so moist and so tender, you’ll never make any other way.
- 3 1/2 lbs. corned beef brisket
- Seasoning packet that comes with the brisket (see post for ingredients to make your own seasoning)
- 1 12-ounce bottle dark beer (I use Guinness Stout)
- Add beer to the inner pot of the pressure cooker.
- Place corned beef on top of a wire rack.
- Sprinkle the meet with 1/2 of the seasoning or seasoning packet.
- Pour the remaining seasonings into the beer liquid.
- Cook on meat setting for 90 minutes.
- Self release steam.
- Remove and slice. (I like to cut off the extra fat before I serve it.)
- Category: Meat
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American and Irish