This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
Dress your plain old mimosa up for the holidays. Make Cranberry Mimosas…perfect for brunch, lunch, or even a late-night toast.
Prosecco or Champagne?
I prefer to use Prosecco over Champagne for Mimosa mainly due to the cost. While a good bottle of Prosecco costs under $20, a good bottle of Champagne can cost over $40. Both are sparkling bubbly wines.
- It’s usually much less expensive.
- It’s a little bit lighter.
- It pairs well with fruit juices.
For the holidays, I dress up cocktails and mimosas with sprigs of fresh rosemary to give them a deep earthy aroma and a slight hint of earthy flavor. I also use Sugar Cranberries and skewer them on fancy toothpicks.
More KKM Cranberry Cranberry Recipes
- 1 bottle chilled Prosecco
- 1 bottle cranberry juice
- 6 sprigs fresh rosemary for garnish
- 1 lime sliced, for garnish
- Fresh cranberries for garnish
- Pour each champagne glass 1/2 full with cranberry juice.
- Top with Prosecco.
- Garnish with rosemary, lime, and cranberries