Everyone loves pancakes! And pancakes are great when you’re craving breakfast for dinner. Especially with my Loaded Savory Pancakes.
- 1 cup of all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 TBS canola oil for cooking pancakes
- 6–8 slices of cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1/2 cup shreeded medium cheddar cheese
- 1 cup corn
- 1 TBS fresh chived, cut small
- 1 TBS chopped parsley
- Garnishes (optional – sour cream and fresh parsley)
- Mix together the milk, egg, sour cream, and vinegar.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, sugar, salt, pepper, and baking powder.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix. The batter may be a little lumpy but that’s ok.
- Place the batter in the refrigerator to rest for 10 minutes.
- After the batter has rested, add the corn, cheese, bacon, and herbs.
- Heat a large skillet on high.
- Add the canola oil.
- Turn the heat down to medium.
- Scoop pancake batter onto skillet.
- When you see small holes form on the top of the batter, it’s time to flip the pancake.
- Cook for another few minutes until you see the edges start to crisp.
- Remove the pancakes from the skillet.
- Garnish with sour cream and fresh parsley.
- Category: Main meal
- Method: Stove top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Breakfast for Dinner