It’s easy to turn frozen tater tots into a fan favorite snack on game day with Loaded Tater Tot Kabobs. Smothered in cheese and bacon – you can’t lose!
- 1 large bag (28 ounces) of frozen tater tots
- 8 ounces of shredded cheddar and jack cheese
- 8 piece of cooked bacon – crumbled
- 1.5 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- 3 TBS sour cream
- 3 TBS dry ranch salad dressing powder
- 2–3 TBS fresh chives – cut very small
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Toss tater tots with the olive oil and 1 TBS of the dry ranch dressing.
- Cook tater tots according the package – (21 minutes).
- Allow them to cool for 4-5 minutes.
- Skewer 8 tots per kabob skewer.
- Lay the kabobs side-by-side on a parchment paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Top them with cheese and bacon.
- Return them to the oven for 5 minute or until the cheese melts.
- While they are cooking, mix together the sour cream and the remainin 2 TBS of dry ranch dressing.
- After they are cooked, drizzle with sour cream ranch mixture (substitiue: prepared ranch dressing).
- Garnish with fresh chives.
- Category: Snacks and Appetizer
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: game day, game day snacks, super bowl food