It’s unbelievable, but true, that Instant Pot BBQ Ribs were done in 20 minutes and were fall off the bone delicious.
- 1 package of ribs (mine were already cut by the butcher)
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Your favorite homemade or bottled BBQ sauce – we like Sweet Baby Ray’s
- Salt and pepper ribs.
- Place one cup of water in the instant pot.
- Lay ribs in instant pot – I lay them in a hashtag fashion on top of each other.
- Use the manual setting and cook on high for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, do a quick release of the steam valve.
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Remove ribs from the instant pot.
- Brush with your favorite BBQ sauce.
- Broil for 10-15 minutes.
- Category: Beef
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American