Grilled Peach Salad Dressing is sweet and tangy. It’s made with orange juice, lime juice, honey, and of course grilled peaches.
- 1 large peach, grilled
- 1/4 cup of orange juice
- 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 TBS lime juice
- 2 TBS honey
- 2 teaspoons of red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
To grill the peach:
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Slice the peach in half.
- Remove the pit.
- Place on the hot grill for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove and cool.
For the salad dressing:
- Place the grilled peach halves (with skin) into the blender. Add the juices, vinegar, honey, salt, and black pepper.
- Blend until smooth.
- Durn the blender on medium and slowly add the olive oil.
- Once the dressing is completely mixed, stir in the red pepper flakes.
- Store in a tightly closed glass jar for up to a week.
- Category: Salads and dressing
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: American