This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
This is my new go-to spring and summer salad. It’s super easy, fresh, and colorful with a drizzle of balsamic honey dressing.
Why We Love This Salad
- It’s a pleasant change from traditional lettuce or fruit salads.
- This salad is refreshing and light which makes it a great salad to serve in the spring and summer.
- It’s so easy to make; just slice, pate, drizzle.
- Cucumber – I prefer to use English cucumbers for this salad. English cucumbers are thinner than regular cucumbers and also have a thinner skin. They also have fewer and smaller seeds. They are packaged in a tight plastic wrap covering to protect the thin delicate skin.
- Fresh Mint Leaves – I find that fresh mint leaves add a little extra freshness to cucumbers.
Let’s Make Strawberry Cucumber Salad
To make this salad you simply wash and slice the cucumber and the strawberries and layer them on a serving platter.
To make the dressing, combine equal parts balsamic vinegar and honey and drizzle over the salad right before serving.
More KKM Refreshing Salads
Strawberry Cucumber Salad
- 1 English cucumber
- 1 pint strawberries
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey
- fresh mint leaves for garnish
- Slice the cucumber and strawberries and layer them on a serving platter
- Mix vinegar and honey.
- Drizzle the honey dressing over the cucumbers and strawberries.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves and serve.
Leave a Reply