My Grasshopper Parfaits are full of rich chocolate pudding and fresh mint flavored whipped cream for just the right minty chocolate combination.
- 1 small box of instant dark chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup of cold milk
- 1 container of Cool Whip – thawed in the refrigerator
- 3 TBS creme de mint liqueur
- 5–6 drops green food coloring
- 10 Oreo cookies – crushed
- Candied gold stars for decoration (optional)
- Mix pudding mix and milk until fully combined; refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Add creme de mint to the Cool Whip and mix thoroughly.
- Add the green food coloring to the minty Cool Whip and stir until the Cool Whip is colored green (you may use more or less food coloring to get your desired color).
- Place chocolate pudding into a large ziptop bag and snip off a small bit of one corner.
- Place the minty green Cool Whip into another large ziptop bag and snip off a small bit of one corner.
- Squeeze in a layer of the chocolate pudding.
- Squeeze in a layer of Cool Whip.
- Add a bit of the crushed cookie.
- Add a few candy gold stars (if using).
- Repeat the layers until you have used all of the ingredients.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: American