This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
Chocolate Cherry Bundt Cake deliciousness! Don’t hate me because I used a boxed cake mix and canned cherries. And seriously no one will ever know because this Chocolate Cherry Bundt Cake is moist, rich, chocolate – a slice of heaven on a plate. And just look at those colors; they scream celebration.
I know this looks like a lot of ingredients for a Chocolate Cherry Bundt Cake, but trust me it’s well worth it. And basically you mix it all together and dump it into a Bundt pan…how easy is that?
Here’s a hint when making this rich Bundt…make sure you add the ring of cherries in the center so they don’t spill over to the outside. Then when you cut into the Chocolate Cherry Bundt Cake you will see the ring of cherries in the center.
I had a really tough time making this cake, not because it was difficult but because I wanted to eat the entire can of cherries with a spoon. I actually saved a few that didn’t make it to the cake so I could dig in.
Make sure you add Chocolate Cherry Bundt Cake to your holiday celebration; it’s delicious and oh so pretty! Can’t you just see your guests when this beauty is taking center stage on the dessert table?
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 small box chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 21oz. can of cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients with a hand mixer or in a stand mixer for 3-4 minutes on medium speed.
- Spray Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Pour 1/2 cake mixture into Bundt pan.
- Make a ring of cherries in the middle of the cake mix being careful not to have them touch the side – put them only in the middle.
- Top the cherries with the remaining cake mixture.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Let cool fully and top with reminder of the cherry pie filling.