This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
I am so excited to participate with nine other bloggers to bring you Ten Christmas Cocktails from Top Bloggers. There is something for everyone here!
This isn’t your regular run-of-the-mill cocktail list, we’ve taken the extra time to make sure we have something for everyone. We have cocktails made with tequila, rum, white wine, bourbon, Champagne, and Aperol. Literally anything you might want to bring a little extra cheer to your Christmas. Take a look and feel free to make two signature cocktails this year – I bet no one will complain! (Wink!)
Ten Christmas Cocktails from Top Bloggers
The first five cocktails:
- Sparkling Pomegranate Raspberry Vodka Martini from The Perks of Being Us
- Rummy Egg Nog from Another Table Spoon
- Winter Wonderland White Sangria from Desocio in the Kitchen
- Old Fashioned Apple Cider Bourbon Milk Punch from Michele Spins and Savors
- Earl Gray Old Fashioned from My Dayly Kitchen
The second five cocktail:
- Cranberry Margaritas from me, Krazy Kitchen Mom
- Grand Royal Champagne Cocktail from Nibble N Nest
- Holiday Red Sangria from The Migoni Kitchen
- Aperol and Soda from Keeping it Simple Blog
- Meile Kalikimaka Mai Tai from Pineapple and Coconut