This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
For a quick lunch, dinner or snack, Rotisserie Barbecue Chicken Flatbread Pizza is the perfect combination of savory, tangy flatbread goodness.
Did you ever have one of those days – when it wasn’t Monday but it felt like three Mondays all wrapped into one? Well, I had one of those days where nothing was going right, I was tired, hungry and not very creative. I was literally walking through the grocery store like a zombie just waiting for something to jump out, grab me and scream dinner.
And then it happened…that aroma! Where was it coming from? Must find out…must go to it (in my best zombie-like voice). And there they were, lined up in perfect rows, spinning round and round. You guessed it, rotisserie chickens. All of a sudden my day got a whole lot brighter and so did my attitude. I grabbed one of those brown and juicy chicken, some Nann flatbread, a jar a BBQ sauce and some mozzarella cheese; I was ready to get home to make my Rotisserie Barbecue Chicken Flatbread pizza.
Rotisserie Barbecue Chicken Flatbread Pizza
For a quick lunch, dinner or snack, Rotisserie Barbeque Chicken Flatbread pizza is the perfect combination of savory, tangy flatbread goodness.
- 2 slices of Nann flatbread
- 2 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- 2 shredded chicken breasts from a rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 BBQ sauce
- 1 bag shredded mozzarella cheese
- Basil for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450°
- Brush both sides of Nann flatbreads with olive oil.
- Place rack on a cookie sheet and put oil brushed Nann on top of the rack.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Reduce heat to 400°
- Spread 1/4 of the BBQ sauce on each flatbread
- Divide the shredded chicken in half and spread on each flatbread.
- Top with the cheese divided equally between each flatbread.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Garnish with fresh basil.
Leave a Reply