This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
Raspberry Jello Yogurt Pie is the easiest pie you will ever make. Jello, water, and Greek yogurt are all you need to make the creamy smooth thick filling.
When I say this recipe is easy, I mean E.A.S.Y! But easy is not everything, it’s got to be delicious too.
This pie is hitting on both – easy and delicious.
If you’re new to mixing jello with Greek to yogurt, I’m sorry you’ve missed out for so long. But now that you’ve found this recipe, I know you will make it over-and-over.
Raspberry Jello Yogurt Pie ingredients
- Jello Mix
- Greek Yogurt – I use non-fat plain Greek Yogurt
- Fresh Raspberries
- Store-Bought Graham Cracker Crust
- Cool Whip
I grew up eating a lot of Jello. My Mom made it all the time. On special occasions, she would whip it with a hand mixer to make it fluffy.
But my favorite way to use jello in is this Raspberry Jello Yogurt Pie.
The texture is creamy and smooth, and it’s just thick enough to stand up in a slice of pie. But’s it’s also very light at the same time.
KRAZY KITCHEN MOM TIPS
- Make sure the jello and water mixture comes to room temperature before you add the Greek yogurt.
- I also like to take the Greek yogurt out of the refrigerator for about 30 minutes so it becomes room temperature too.
- The mixture will be very runny when you pour it into the graham cracker crust. Don’t worry it will firm up in the refrigerator.
other fruit recipes you might like
- Breakfast Banana Split
- Basic Muffin Mix with Lot’s of Flavor Variations
- Sweet Balsamic Strawberries
- Fresh Mango Salsa
- Skinny Lemon Berry Gin and Tonic
- Mango Margaritas
Raspberry Jello Yogurt Pie
- 1 3- ounce package of Raspberry Jello Mix
- 10-12 Fresh raspberries - cut into quarters
- 1 cup of boiling water
- 1 Cup of Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 container of Cool Whip - thawed in the refrigerator
- Store-bought graham cracker pie crust shell
- Sprinkles and extra fresh raspberries for decorating
- Place the dry jello mix into a bowl.
- Boil 1 cup of water in the microwave.
- Pour boiling water over dry jello mix and stir until it is dissolved.
- Set it aside until it becomes room temperature.
- Add 1 cup of Greek yogurt to the room temperature jello.
- Whip the mixture with a whisk or a hand mixer (I like to use the mixer).
- Pour the jello yogurt mixture into a prepared store-bought graham cracker pie crust shell.
- Place it in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Once the pie is set and not jiggly, top it with Cool Whip, fresh raspberries, and sprinkles.