Why buy crackers when you can make homemade Parmesan Herb Wonton Crisps? Crispy, cheesy, herb flavor on a baked wonton wrapper.
- 1/2 12-ounce package of store-bought square wonton wrappers
- 1 can of olive oil spray or another non-stick spray (I use Pam Olive Oil spray)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese – grated fine
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese – shredded
- 1/4 cup of fresh parsley – chopped fine
- 1/4 cup of fresh thyme leaves – chopped fine
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Line a 2 large cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Cut the wonton skins in half (you can take the entire stack and cut it all at once so they are all the same size).
- Lay the wonton strips on to the cookie sheets.
- Spray with the olive oil spray.
- Sprinkle the strips with the grated parmesan cheese and then the shredded parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle with the two finely chopped fresh herbs.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until they turn brown and crispy.
Serve these with a cheese dip or spinach dip, with hot soup instead of crackers, or just as a snack by themselves. They go great with cocktails.
- Category: Appetizers and Snacks
- Method: Bakes
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: homemade crackers, cheesy crackers, holiday appetizers, homemade snack crackers