Easy No Churn Chocolate Cherry Ice Cream has only 5 ingredients. Prep time is under 5 minutes and then it goes into the freezer for 4 hours.
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 20–25 fresh cherries
- 1– 2.6 ounce chocholate candy bar
- Remove the pits from the cherries.
- Chop the cherries into bite-sized pieces.
- Chop the chocolate bar into bite-sized pieces.
- Using a hand mixer, mix the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. This will take several minutes.
- Add the entire can of sweetened condensed milk.
- Mix again for 20-30 seconds. Do not over-mix.
- Fold in cherries and chocolate.
- Place in a 9×12 loaf pan.
- Cover with plastic wrap.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours. I let mine sit over night.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Easy Recipe
- Cuisine: American