This is a delicious Chai Latte that is easy to make at home and extra yummy when you make it into a cocktail by adding Frangelico.
I love Chai tea but I live in South Florida so I don’t usually drink a lot of hot drinks; not even my coffee as I prefer it on ice. But I do travel a lot for business and always carry a supply of decaf tea bags. My favorite for a cold fall or winter night is Tazo decaf Chai which I use to make this Chai Latte filled with warm spice flavors.
For this version of the Chai Latte, I also added some Frangelico liqueur which gave it an added nutty flavor. I wish you could smell the nutty, spice, warm deliciousness.
I think we will add this drink to our Christmas Eve night. Yes, even in South Florida we will be drinking Chai Latte this year.Print
Frangelico Chi Latte
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2 drinks
- 1 1/2 cups skim milk
- 1/2 cup Silk Almond Vanilla Creamer
- 2 Chi tea bags
- 2 shots Frangelico Liquor (optional)
- Whipped Cream
- Sprinkle of nutmeg
- Add the skim mild and the creamer to a stovetop sauce pan and warm thoroughly; do not let it burn.
- Remove it from the heat and add the two tea bags.
- Steep for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and pour into two mugs.
- Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of nutmeg.