If you like salt and vinegar potato chips then you are going to absolutely love by Baked Salt and Vinegar Fries. So much flavor you not even want ketchup.
- 2 large russet potatoes
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- Salt – I used sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Wash potatoes.
- Leave the skin on the potatoes and slice them,
- Lay the sliced potatoes in a shallow baking dish.
- Add the vinegar, making sure that each potato slice is submerged in the vinegar.
- Let them sit on the countertop for 45-60 minutes.
- Pour off the vinegar.
- Pat the potato sices dry with a paper towel.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss the potato slices in the olive oil and salt them liberally.
- Lay them on the cookie sheet and bake them for 35-40 minutes turning them half way through the cooking time.
- When they are finished, lightly salt them again and serve.
- Category: Side dish/Snack
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American