Easy Low-Calorie Spanish Cauliflower Rice is a flavored packed side dish that comes together in 10 minutes. It’s perfect for any weeknight dinner.
- 1 10-ounce bag frozen cauliflower rice
- 1/2 onion – diced
- 1/2 green bell pepper – diced
- 1 small jalapeno – diced
- 1 141/2 ounce can of fire-roasted tomatoes (substitue: 1 can of diced tomatoes)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 TBS fresh chopped cilanto
- Jalapeno slices for garnish
- Heat the olive oil on medium high in a stove-top skillet.
- Add the onions, bell pepper, and jalapeno pepper and cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir in cumin, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and chili powder
- Stir in the frozen cauliflower rice.
- Add the canned tomatoes and cook for 6-8 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add the fresh chopped cilantro.
- Garnish with sliced jalapenos.
The nutritional data in this recipe was generated by Nutrifox, a nurtitional label generator using the recipe ingredients.
- Category: Side dish, Vegetable
- Method: Stove top
- Cuisine: Tex Mex