These Orange Glazed Air Fryer Donuts are so easy to make they almost cook themselves. They are topped with a sweet tangy orange glaze made from fresh OJ.
- 1 16.3-ounce tub of refrigerator biscuits (I use Pillsbury Grands)
- 2/3 cup of confectioners sugar
- Juice (about 4-5 TBS) and zest from 1 large orange
- Preheat Air Fryer to 350°
- After opening the biscuit tube, separate the individual biscuits and place them on a parchment paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Use a small round cookie cutter to cut the donut holes.
- Cook the donuts first – 2-3 minutes on one side.
- Flip them and cook again for another 2-3 minutes.
- Cook the donut holes next – 2-3 minutes on onside.
- Flip them and cook another 1-2 minutes.
- Whisk together the confectioners’ sugar, orange juice, and orange zest until there are no lump or white pieces of sugar.
- Dip each donut and donut hole into the glaze.
- Let them dry for 20 minutes and then dip them each into the glaze a second time.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American