This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
Skinny Double Berry Vodka Spritzer is made with fresh blueberries and blackberries, vodka and topped off with sparkling water. Refreshing and delicious.
Skinny Double Berry Vodka Spritzer is a refreshing cocktail all year long. It’s perfect for a hot summer day and the vibrant red color makes it perfect for the holidays too. The fresh berries are simply cooked with some sugar to release the deep delicious juices which you pour over ice.
Next, you top it with a jigger of vodka. A jigger is a drink measure that holds 1.5 oz. of liquid while a shot only holds one ounce.
And finally, the cocktail is finished by topping it off with sparkling water. You can use a berry flavored sparkling water or plain sparkling water. Garnish it with berries and enjoy.
If you like this cocktail, you will also like a Strawberry Lime Gin Fizz.Print
- 1/2 pint blueberries
- 1/2 pint blackberries
- 1 1/2 TBS sugar
- 4 1/2 oz. vodka
- Sparkling water
- Place berries and sugar in a stovetop pot.
- Heat to a boil; turn down to simmer.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes or until berries have released all of their juices.
- Mash with a potato masher or a fork.
- Strain the juice.
- Chill juice for 1 hour.
- Fill glasses with ice.
- Place 3 oz. of the juice in each glass.
- Add 1.5 oz. vodka in each glass.
- Top off each glass with sparkling water.
- Prep Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes