Sheet Pan Veggies and Kielbasa – loaded with Kielbasa sausage, new potatoes, fresh corn, and bell pepper. An easy and healthy weeknight dinner.
- 2 lb. (24 ounces) bag of new or fingerling potatoes.
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 14-ounce package of beef Kielbasa sausage
- 4 ears of corn on the cob
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 TBS black pepper
- 1 TBS Lawry’s Seasoning Salt (if you don’t use the seasoning salt, increase the salt to 1 TBS instead of 1 teaspoon)
- 1–1/2 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh parsley – chopped
- Wash potatoes and slice them in half. If they are not all the same size, you may have to cut some in thirds or quarters.
- Wash the bell peppers, remove the stem and seeds and cut into 1-2 inch slices.
- Slice the Kielbasa sausage about an inch thick.
- Clean the corn on the cob.
- Add Kielbasa, peppers, and potatoes on to a rimmed baking sheet.
- Toss with olive oil, salt, pepper, and seasoning salt.
- Nestle corn on the cob in between veggies and sausage.
- Roll the corn on the cob so it picks up the oils and seasonings.
- Roast for 25 minutes.
- Turn the corn and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Remove the corn on the cob from the pan and place baking sheet back in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Cut the corn off the cob and set it aside
- After 10 minutes, add the corn back to the baking sheet and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.
- Serve with crust bread.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes