A Rosemary Salty Dog Cocktail is a herbaceous twist on a classic salty dog. It’s made with vodka, grapefruit juice and a sprig of fresh rosemary.
- 3 ounces vodka
- 12–25 ounces of pink grapefruit juice (I buy the small individual bottles and use 1.5)
- 2 slices of fresh grapefruit
- 2 TBS alt for the rim
- 2 rosemary sprigs
- Spread the salt onto a small (paper) plate.
- Rup the rim of each glass with water or grapefruit juice.
- Dip and roll the glass rims into the salt to cover to the entire rim.
- Carefully fill glasses with ice.
- Add 1.5 ounces of vodka to each glass.
- Top with the grapefruit juice.
- Stir with the rosemary sprigs and leave them in the glasses.
- Garnish with a slice of fresh grapefruit.
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: happy hour, lite cocktails, vodka drinks