No carb, vegan-friendly, keto approved Egg Roll Lettuce Wraps are the perfect option for a light lunch or dinner. These little wraps are filled with ground pork, mushrooms, and a bold spicy sauce.
- 1 lb. ground turkey breast
- 1 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- 2 small heads of bibb lettuce
- 1/3 cup Tsang Spicy Szechuan sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup shredded Nappa cabbage
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- Heat olive oil in a stove-top skillet for 3 minutes.
- Add ground turkey and cook until it’s browned.
- Set aside to cool.
- Clean and tear off leaves of lettuce.
- Toss ground turkey with the Tsang sauce.
- Add cabbages and carrots – stir together.
- Scoop about 3-4 TBS of turkey mixture onto each lettuce wrap.
- Garnish with sesame seeds.