Cathy’s Famous Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake covered in white chocolate ganache is so moist and rich that it will be your new favorite cake.
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 small box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup warm water
White Chocolate Ganache:
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 bag white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°
- With a hand mixer or stand mixer, beat all cake ingredients except chocolate chips for 3 minutes on medium.
- Once everything is mixed, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spray a bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour cake mixture into pan and bake for 1 hour.
- Cook for 1 hour before inverting on to cake plate.
- Pour 1 cup heavy cream into microwave safe dish and heat for 2 minutes.
- Add white chocolate chips and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Whisk the mixture until it’s smooth.
- Let cake cool completely and then drizzle ganache over cake.