The Aperol Spritz is a very popular cocktail in Italy and other places in Europe. A combination of Aperol Liquor, Prosecco, lemon or orange, and soda water.
- 1.5 ounces of Aperol
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1-ounce simple syrup
- Sparkling soda water
- 1 lemon slice
- Mint for garnish
- Fill an 8-ounce glass 1/2 way with crushed ice.
- Add a slice of lemon to the side of the glass.
- Add Aperol, lemon juice, and simple syrup.
- Fill the glass almost full with Prosecco.
- Top off with a little bit of soda water.
- Garnish with a big handful of fresh mint.
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: Italian and American
Keywords: Prosecco Cocktails, Drinks,