Sparkling Apricot Margaritas are made with fresh apricot puree, sparkling apricot flavored water, tequila, triple sec, and a squeeze of fresh lime. Light and refreshing.
- 1 apricot
- 1 12-ounce can of apricot flavored sparkling water (or other sparkling water)
- 3-ounces tequila
- 1-ounce triple sec
- 1/2 lime cut into quarters
- Remove the pit from the apricot and cut it into quarters.
- Add it to a blender and blend for 1-2 minutes until it’s turned into a puree.
- Fill two cocktail glasses with ice.
- Add 1 1-/2 ounce of tequila to each glass.
- Add 1/2 ounce triple sec to each glass.
- Divide apricot puree between the two glasses and stir.
- Divide the sparkling water between the two cocktails.
- Service with a wedge of fresh lime.