You might be asking yourself, what is a Mosé Cocktail? It’s a cocktail made with margarita mix and rosé wine. We even added some rosé vodka to this recipe.
- 1 cup of ice
- 4-ounces Cocktail Artist Premium Margarita Mix
- 4-ounces Rosé wine
- 1.5 –ounces Rosé flavored vodka (I used Svedka brand)
- Splash of Cocktail Artist Premium Lime Juice
- Salt to rim glass
- Lime slice for garnish
- 1 large cocktail glass – 8 to 10 ounces is best
- Add 1 cup of ice to the blender.
- Add the Cocktail Artist Premium Margarita Mix
- Add the Rosé wine
- Add the Rosé flavored vodka
- Add the Cocktail Artist Premium Lime Juice
- Blend on high until ice is fully crushed and the cocktail is frothy.
- Serve is a salt-rimmed glass and garnish with a lime slice.
To Salt Rim the Glass:
- Pour 1 TBS salt on to a plate (I use a paper plate).
- Rub the rim of the glass with a slice of lime.
- Dip the rim of the glass in the salt until it’s covered to your liking.
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: American Tex Mex