Cucumber Melon Salad is a little bit sweet and a little bit spicy. The perfect blend of flavors using sweet chili sauce, lime juice, cilantro, mint, and honey.
- 1 English cucumber
- 1 cantaloupe melon
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/8 cup fresh mint
- Juice from 3 limes
- 3 TBS honey
- 3 TBS sweet chili sauce
- Finely chop fresh cilantro and fresh mint; add to a small dish.
- Add lime juice, honey, and sweet chili sauce.
- Slice the cucumber in half length-wise and scoop out the center meat.
- Cut the cucumber into half-moon shaped slices.
- Cut the melon in half and scoop out the seeds.
- Slide the melon into bite-sized pieces.
- Mix the cucumber, melon, and dressing is a dish.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Salad
- Method: Easy recipe
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Fruit salad, fruit and veggie salad, sweet and spicy salad