Little flavor bombs! Chocolate covered cookie dough bites will send you back to your childhood; licking the spatula after your Mom made cookies.
- 6 TBS granulated sugar
- 4 TBS brown sugar
- 6 TBS softened butter
- 8 TBS mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup + 1 TBS flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 4 oz bar semi-sweet baking chocolate
- In a small bowl stir together sugars and butter.
- Flour and salt, stir.
- Add water and stir until all combined.
- Stir in mini chips.
- With a small melon baller, form small balls from the dough.
- Place them on a plate of cookie sheet and freeze for 15-30 minutes.
- Heat chocolate bar in microwave oven for 1 minute or until melted.
- Dip cookie dough balls into the melted chocolate.
- Place them on a rack on a cookie sheet so the excess chocolate drips off.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.