You won’t believe how good this Cheeseburger Flatbread Pizza is. It’s literally a cheeseburger on a pizza…loaded with hamburger, cheese, pickles, and special sauce.
- 2 Naan flatbreads
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- 1 TBS sesame seeds (optional)
- 1 TBS mayonnaise
- 4 TBS ketchup
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1 TBS sweet pickle relish
- 3–4 dill pickles – sliced
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces of shredded lettuce
- Salt and pepper to taste
For the sauce:
- Mix together the mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, and sweet pickle relish
For the pizza:
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Brush both sides of both Naan pieces of bread with the olive oil.
- Sprinkle one side of each with the sesame seeds (optional)
- Cook on a cookie sheet for 15 minutes until it browns.
- Cook ground beef, strain the extra grease.
- Spread equal amounts of the sauce on each of the Naan pieces.
- Add the ground beef on top.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle 2 ounces of the cheddar cheese on each pizza.
- Divide the pickle slices between each pizza.
- Return the flatbread pizzas to the oven and cook for 5-6 minutes, until the cheese starts to melt.
- Remove the pizzas from the oven, top each with shredded lettuce.
- Slice and serve.
- Category: Pizza and Sandwiches
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American