Apricot Honey Glazed Carrots are roasted and glazed with an apricot jam, honey, and balsamic sauce served with goat cheese, pine nuts, and pomegranate arils.
- 1 bunch of carrots
- 1–1/2 TBS Apricot jam
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 TBS goat cheese
- 2 TBS toasted pine nuts’
- 2 TBS pomegranant arils
- Fresh thyme sprigs for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Clean and peel carrots with a vegetable peeler.
- Place them on a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Mix jam, honey, dried thyme, salt, pepper, blasamic in a small bowl and microwave for 30 seconds.
- Brush them with the apricot honey balsamic glaze.
- Roast carrots for 20-25 minutes.
- Palce them on a serving platter and place small pieces of goat cheese all over the top of the carrots.
- Sprinkle with toasted pine nuts and pomegranant arils.
- Garnish with fresh thyme sprigs.
- Category: Vegetables
- Method: Roasted
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: holiday sides, holiday side dishes, baked carrots