Air Fryer Salmon Patties are the classic version of salmon patties that are cooked in an air fryer for a healthy version with no cooking oil.
- 1–14.75 ounce can of pink salmon – bones removed
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup unflavored panko
- 1/2 cup finely chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red pepper (optional)
- 2 TBS + 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1–1/2 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 TBS + 1 teaspoon Lawry’s Seasoning Salt
- 2 TBS dill weed
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Mix all of the dip ingredients together and refrigerate until salmon patties are ready to serve.
- Remove the bones from the canned salmon (this will take you about 10 minutes; you’ll want to go slowly to ensure you’ve discarded all of them).
- In a medium-sized bowl, using your hands, mix together the salmon, egg, panko and other salmon patty ingredients, with the exception of the olive oil.
- Using an ice cream scoop, make equal-sized balls of the salmon patties.
- Place the balls on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Smash the balls slightly with the palm of your hand. They should be uniform in size.
- Brush both sides of the salmon patties with the olive oil.
- Place an air fryer parchment sheet into your air fryer.
- Working in batches of 3-4 add salmon patties and cook on 400° for 7 minutes, carefully flipping them at 3.5 minutes (half way).
- Serve with apple cider vinegar or dill dip or both.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 7 minutes
- Category: Fish
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American