Yogurt Melon Breakfast Parfaits are a lovely and elegant way to show your family and friends how much you care. Greek yogurt and honey topped with ripe juicy melon balls.
- 1/2 small watermelon
- 1/2 cantaloupe melon
- 1/2 honeydew melon
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 4 teaspoons of honey
- Fresh mint springs for garnish
- Using a small melon baller, cut melon balls for all three melons.
- Select 4 parfait dishes.
- Spoon 2 TBS of yogurt into each dish.
- Drizzle 1 teaspoon of honey on top of the yogurt.
- Top with Melon balls and garnish with mint.
- Category: Breakfast Brunch
- Method: Easy Recipe
- Cuisine: American