Enjoy the tastes of fall in a refreshing white sangria.
- 1 small apple – cored and sliced thin
- 1 small pear – cored and sliced thin
- Limoncello liquor
- White wine – I use Ecco Domani Pinot Grigio
- Dasani Sparkling Lemon Water
- Fill a 1.5 pint pitcher with apple and pear slices.
- Add two shots of Limoncello and fill the remainder of the pitcher with Pinot Grigio wine.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- To serve: fill glasses 1/3 with ice, pour Sangria mixture over ice 3/4 to the top of the glass.
- Top drink off with Sparkling Lemon Water.