I am changing the name of this Sangria to my Famous Fruity Sangria for fall. It’s totally famous because they featured it on the food show The Chew today! Yea, you read that right – The Chew featured my Sangria.
It’s made with my favorite Pinot Grigio wine, limoncello and fresh fruit. So here you go – enjoy my Famous Fruity Sangria.Print
Enjoy the tastes of fall in a refreshing white sangria.
- Yield: 3-4 drinks
- 1 small apple – cored and sliced thin
- 1 small pear – cored and sliced thin
- Limoncello liquor
- White wine – I use Ecco Domani Pinot Grigio
- Dasani Sparkling Lemon Water
- Fill a 1.5 pint pitcher with apple and pear slices.
- Add two shots of Limoncello and fill the remainder of the pitcher with Pinot Grigio wine.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- To serve: fill glasses 1/3 with ice, pour Sangria mixture over ice 3/4 to the top of the glass.
- Top drink off with Sparkling Lemon Water.