Whipped Coffee is also called Dalgona Coffee. It is made by whipping instant coffee, water, and sugar until it becomes smooth and creamy. Its served on top of warm or cold milk for a rich coffee drink.
- 2 TBS Instant Coffee Crystals
- 2 TBS sugar
- 2 TBS very warm water
- Milk (regular milk or almond milk)
- Add the coffee, sugar, and water to a mixing bowl.
- Mix on medium to medium-high speed for 5-7 minute.
- When you have stiff peaks, the mixture is ready.
- Fill a glass 3/4 full of ice.
- Add cold milk to the glass. Make sure the glass if almost full
- Top the glass with dollops of the coffee mixture.
- Category: Beverage/Drink/Breakfast
- Method: Mixed
- Cuisine: Korean
Keywords: Dalgano Coffee