This appetizer will become your go-to all year round.
- 5lbs frozen wings
- 2 cups dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup less sodium soy sauce
- 5 cloves garlic
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix sugar, honey, soy sauce until it has a thick consistency.
- Add a bit more honey or soy to get it to a thick consistency if needed.
- Place frozen wings in large disposable roasting pan.
- Toss in garlic cloves whole.
- Pour mixture over wings.
- (Pat cooks hers immediately but I like to marinate these in the thick sauce for 4 hours.)
- Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour.
- Uncover stir and cook another hour checking and turning every 30 minutes.
- Increase oven temperature to 425 degrees for last hour watching and turning as they brown.
- They will be very dark when done.
- Total cooking time approximately 3 hours.