Delightfully lemon cake made from a box mix.
- 1 box lemon cake mix
- 1 package of dry lemon Jello mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- juice of 1 large lemon
For the Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat all ingredients (except powdered sugar and lemon juice) with mixer for 3 minutes.
- Spray bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray and add cake mixture.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let it cool completely.
- Invert the bundt pan oven a cake plate.
For the Glaze
- Mix the powdered sugar and juice of 1 large lemon in a small bowl.
- Pour half the lemon glaze on the top of the cake, letting it drip down the sides.
- Let it dry for 5 minutes and then add the rest of the glaze.