This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
It’s true! This recipe for chocolate pudding has only two ingredients (of course I don’t count whipped cream or the cherry as ingredients). Hence the name: Two Ingredient Chocolate Pudding. It actually reminds me of the chocolate tapioca pudding my Mom used to make.
I made this for my daughter who in now living a vegan life. She’s thrilled with the health benefits of her new eating style and of course, her pudding was minus the whipped cream. So now when she comes for dinner I do my best to include her new lifestyle in our menus.
But don’t let “vegan” scare you away with this easy Two Ingredient Chocolate Pudding because my husband loved it to. It’s so low in calorie that he now wants it as a mid-even treat every night.
If you omit the whipped cream topping this recipe is vegan.
- 1 cup Almond Dark Chocolate Milk (I use Silk brand)
- 1/4 cup + 1 teaspoon Chia seeds
- Optional: whipped cream and cherries
- Using a jar with a cover, add the almond milk. (I use a large mason jar.)
- Add the chia seed.
- Cover jar securely and shake vigorously.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Serve topped with whipped cream if desired.
- Prep Time: 3 minutes